Building an abiding relationship with someone of another race can be tricky and will take time. In many ways it is like building a strong healthy marriage.
To that end, you’ll find a series of tip sheets below. They are based on more than a decade of leading racial reconciliation discussion groups and panel discussions on race in churches.
- 6 Ways for Church Folk to Break Down Racial Walls
- 10 Ways to Have a Healthy Dialogue on Race
- 5 Tips for those who want to start a racial reconciliation discussion group
- 5 Ways to Teach kids about biblical racial reconciliation
- 5 Ways to Talk About Racially-Charged Past
- 10 Lessons I Learned From Living in the ‘Hood
Have you found these helpful? I’d love to hear from you. Please tell others.
If you have questions or suggestions for other tip sheets, don’t hesitate to email me.
Find out more about how to sow seeds of reconciliation at 17Seeds.org.